Last September we had an auction with the goal of raising enough money to cover our Not-For-Profit (NFP) status filing fees. Thanks to you, that auction not only covered all of our NFP filing fees, it also helped fund our 2011 server costs!
We need your help again as we strive to grow Band Back Together and make it bigger, better, and accessible to more people. We are going to have another auction at the end of March.
Our goal for this auction is $1,000. The proceeds from the auction will cover our 2012 server costs at $540, and give us almost $500 for flyers, business cards and press packets for our new outreach program. We have a team in place ready to spread the word cross-country and internationally to colleges, wellness clinics, and other organizations. Any money raised over our goal will be used for product investments (so we can keep making kick-ass t-shirts).
So, this is how it works:
- Right now we are gathering donations from anyone who has something of value to offer - handmade items, collectibles, pieces of art, baked goods, a service (such as blog design), etc.
- Items up for auction will be posted up on March 26th with a suggested starting bid for each item.
- Bids will be made/tracked in the comments of each auction post.
- Auctions will be open for one week.
- Items will be shipped to winning bidders upon confirmation of payment via Paypal.
Those who simply want to donate money to the cause without bidding and buying anything can do so through our paypal link. If you would like to donate an item, please email email@example.com with the following:
- A photo of your item
- Your name and the name of your blog
- A short description of the auction item
- A suggested starting bid
Please spread the word about our fundraiser. You can use our fancy button, if you'd like!
Here's the code to copy/paste:
<a href="http://auction.bandbacktogether.com"><img src="http://i771.photobucket.com/albums/xx353/designsbyprincessjenn/BB2GAuction.jpg" width="200" height="200" border="0">3 Comments