I just wanted to take a break from hanging with my peeps, the sugar coated marshmallow treat obviously, to see what y'all were up to.
Me? When I'm not creating peep dioramas I'm writing and editing Resource Pages for YOU. And I love every minute of it.
This week, the Resource Page Team Published:
(if you need a giggle, check out the puberty resources)
Also? I run The Band's G+ Account. What, you didn't think Aunt Becky could do it alone, did you? If you're ever on there, go ahead and say howdy to us!
We do the Face Of Friday over on G+ - your stories in 200 words or less - so you should absolutely check us out.
If you want to participate in the Face of Friday, go ahead and email me, firstname.lastname@example.org
Enough about me.
It's Wednesday, and you know what that means.
It means it's time to check in and see what the Band has been up to lately.
We have a new band shirt that you MUST get! It's so cool I'm going to order 14 of them. Or maybe just 4. Either way - get 'em while we have 'em!
This week on The Twitter party, we're talking about miscarriage.
Aunt Becky will be running the party tonight, so we should all show up and throw things at her. JUST KIDDING!
Our resources for miscarriage:
You're all invited!
Search #withtheband and be sure to tag your tweets with that hashtag, so we can all keep up with you. We also award prizes, which is rad. One of these weeks, IMMA WIN SOME!
(that is a lie)(I never win anything)(except at life)
The Band Is Sociable!
Follow us on Google Plus
Follow us on Tumblr
Follow us on The Facebook
Also, KEEP WRITING! If you haven't written before, NOW is the time! Here are some writing prompts, The Band:
Our World Tour Theme for May is "I Am The Face Of..."
- What are you the "Face Of?"
- Why are you the "Face Of?"
- How do you cope with being the "Face Of?"
- Are there stigmas associated with being the "Face Of?"
Our Spotlight Series this month is "Invisible Illnesses:
Here is the resource page on Invisible Illnesses
- Do you have an invisible illness?
- How do you cope with having an invisible illness?
- What would you like to tell someone about your invisible illness?
In June, we have brand spankin' new topics for you guys. (calendar can be found here!)
Spotlight On: Infertility
- Have you dealt with infertility?
- What's your infertility story?
- Do you know someone who is struggling with infertility?
World Tour: I Overcame
- We're all survivors of something - what have you overcome?
- How have you overcome it?
- What would you tell someone who has just begun to process the event you've overcome?
- What do you wish you could go back in time and tell yourself.
So WRITE HARD, The Band! WRITE HARD!4 Comments